Team Asay

Team Asay

Established 1996

My photo
Team Asay consists of Amy, Aaron and a team of kids, Bodi 14, Noah 12, Clara 9 and Ireland 6. Loving and living life to it's fullest no matter what the twists and turns are in our journey. We always have each other!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Volunteer work Guatemalan style

The last couple of days I've spent working to help rebuild temporary housing for 100s of families who were displaced by the mudslides of hurricane Agatha. The work is a little slow because they just don't have the the most efficient tools or not enough anyway, but it should be ready in time for the rainy season which starts in may.

This is the group I had the pleasure to work with.  They are an amazing group of High School Seniors from Michigan.  I was incredibly impressed with how hard they worked and what great people they all were. Thanks for taking me into your group "Butch"!

No comments:

Post a Comment