Team Asay

Team Asay

Established 1996

My photo
Team Asay consists of Amy, Aaron and a team of kids, Bodi 14, Noah 12, Clara 9 and Ireland 6. Loving and living life to it's fullest no matter what the twists and turns are in our journey. We always have each other!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Road trip with mom!

I decided to take the kids and go visit Nana and Papa in California while Aaron stayed home and studied for the Boards Exam.  I felt bad leaving him, but I knew he would get a lot more studying in with us gone.  We brought Grandma with us to hang out and help me to not fall asleep driving (if you know me, you know I am a horrible driver when it comes to staying awake!) 
We had a great time! 

 We visited the favorite rest area on the way and walked on the salt flats.
 Swam in Nana and Papa's pool...
 Bodi's still wearing floaties...Poor kid!
 Bathing beauties Grandma and Nana.
 One of my best friends, Susan from when I was a kid had her 3rd baby boy and Irie got to give him his dinner. What a beautiful sweet boy. His name is Mason. Irie was so sweet and gentle with him.
 Nana took the girls to see "Annie get your gun" at the Sacramento Music Circus. It was excellent! Clara loved it, but of course she did...She's my little Annie Oakley:)
 Ireland loves her Aunt Jennie! So glad They came for a couple days. It was great to see them and get to know little Lily.

 Cliff jumping with the kids. Check out the perfect pose;)


 Who's steering this thing..."Crash"!

 I love my Dad and my kids adore their Papa and Nana.
 Papa even lets the kids drive the boat!



 Noah was very protective of Irie on the boat. He never let go. Just in case she might fall out.
Very cute!
 Uncle Bryan, Auntie Kellie, Oakley, Ruby and Sunny also came up for a visit.  We sure love that family!

 Another one of my childhood besties, Jessica, brought her kids up for the day. It was so fun to have the crew together again.  They all have a friend. Good times!
We were able to have a Birthday Party for Lily....The Big #1! She is one adorable baby. We all wanted to take her home with us!

...We get home, Aaron takes the test and PASSES! Wahoo!  More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment