Team Asay

Team Asay

Established 1996

My photo
Team Asay consists of Amy, Aaron and a team of kids, Bodi 14, Noah 12, Clara 9 and Ireland 6. Loving and living life to it's fullest no matter what the twists and turns are in our journey. We always have each other!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Children all over the world

I spent today with the children. We colored together played games, laughed and they helped me learn the language. There was no shortage of love from these beautiful children of our Heavenly Father.

They had a hard time with my name so I just let them call me emily. Today was special! It really made me miss my own sweet kids. No matter where you go in the world the kids are laughing and playing. It makes me smile. I love and miss you Bodi, Noah, Clara and Ireland:)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment